EduCon Energy provides consulting services to schools to reduce annual utility costs and promote sustainable operations. Based in Winston Salem, North Carolina, EduCon Energy provides services throughout the Carolinas and Georgia.
- Establishing energy guidelines, auditing and evaluating existing systems and controls.
- Implementing proven strategies to reduce consumption while improving comfort and building health
- Monitoring usage and cost, communicating program goals and results, and training your energy managers.
- Web-based - No software or hardware to purchase or install. You get immediate access to upgrades at no additional cost.
- Safe - Your data is backed up on our servers and at another remote site so it cannot be lost.
- Affordable - The price is based on the size and complexity of your organization. We will be glad to discuss the cost. Complete our free rate quote form for a no-obligation price quote.
- Flexible - Track Utility Costs: by account, site, group of sites, or total organization. Compare any period to the base year or to any other range of months. Choose which utility services to track: electricity, natural gas, heating oil, propane, water, irrigation, sewer, refuse, recycling, storm drainage and/or environmental fees.
- Easy to use - From entering bill data to running reports, Energy Master Pro software is easy to use from any location with internet access and your organization can have as many users as needed.
- Simple, Powerful and Complete with Reports that are focused on key management information.